Book Overview... Read The Edge Effect!
Your unique brain chemistry (the combination of the neurotransmitters Dopamine, Acetylcholine, Gaba, and Serotonin) controls how you think, feel, and behave.These deficiencies are the direct causes of many medical problems. Achieve total health and longevity with the balanced brain advantage.
A proven program to reverse and prevent aging that will be a must-have for all “baby boomers,” by a leading figure in the medical field and a frequent guest on national TV.
This could be as close to a fountain of youth as mankind will ever come, the truly scientific answer to how to reverse or prevent the debilitating effects of aging, including memory loss, weight gain, sexual dysfunction, and Alzheimer’s by balancing the four major neurotransmitters.
Dr. Eric Braverman, a leading figure in the practice of brain-body health care, reveals the dramatic impact that proper brain nourishment can have on the quality of our lives. His key to longevity and well-being is balancing the brain’s four important neurotransmitters. A simple test determines which of the four is dominant in you, and what you can do to maintain the right balance, by modifying your diet with both foods and natural supplements. Proven effective for thousands of patients in Dr. Braverman’s practice, this groundbreaking approach will help anyone make the most of his or her life, free of the major illnesses (such as cancer and heart disease) and minor ailments as well.
Click here to order and learn more about Dr. Eric Braverman's different, exciting, and important approach to the brain-body connection "The Edge Effect." Then view the product list above on this page to order the product.
The economy may be down, but according a New York Times article, vitamin sales are up! In a time when people are scrambling to save a penny, many of us are realizing the importance of our health during these stressful times. Since health insurance is becoming more expensive, more Americans are shifting to “prevention” mode, taking their health into their own hands. This is a good thing, but only an educated consumer can make the best choice for their health.
Why is it that in a country where obesity and over-eating is a major problem, many are still not getting the nutrition that they need? One reason is stress. Stress depletes our bodies of calcium, magnesium, iron, zinc, vitamin C, and the B vitamins. This is why we feel fatigued when faced with stress.
Many people reach for a cup of coffee when they are tired, but coffee snatches more of these vitamins, as well as potassium from our bodies. Add sugar and you lose chromium, magnesium and even more C’s and B’s. Even medication designed to help us, are suspects in crime – aspirin walks away with phosphorus and more vitamin C. Are you on birth control pills? Subtract even more vitamins A, B and Cs. With the string of festive holidays during these coming seasons, that bottle of wine may make you feel merry – but watch out! Excessive alcoholic drinking could be the greatest robber of all – taking many nutrients, especially the stress-relieving B vitamins.
It is no wonder well-informed people are reaching for effective supplements. Golden Illumination's Brain Formulas can help to replace what’s been stolen. Try these well-formulated brain lobe supplements to replenish your health.
Replenish your health with a Multivitamin
Try Brain Calm, which may increase your GABA levels and help to alleviate anxiety and stress. Click here to order.
Dopamine is derived from the amino acids tyrosine and phenylalanine.
Acetylcholine is derived from the B-vitamin choline.
Gaba is derived from the amino acid glutamine.
Serotonin is derived from the amino acid tryptophan.
What symptom do you experience in your day...less energy, pain-Brain Energy Formula, less memory-Brain Memory Formula, anxiety-Brain Calm Formula, insomnia, depression-Brain Mood Formula. Take the Dr. Braverman's Brain Quiz below to discover which lobe is deficient. Then purchase the brain formula for that specific lobe.
Dr. Eric Braverman, the author of the "The Edge Effect," has answers for you about neurotransmitters, antidepressants, neurotransmitters, depression, and neurotransmitters and serotonin. Dr. Eric Braverman.
Dr. Eric Braverman graduated Summa Cum Laude from Brandeis University and graduated with honor's from NYU Medical School. He is one of the foremost experts in Integrative Medicine, and recognizes the brain’s global impact on illness and health. He has published over 100 research papers and abstracts, and is the author of seven books on vitamins, supplements and alternative medicine. In addition to maintaining a private medical practice, Dr. Braverman is Director of the PATH Foundation, a nonprofit research organization established to collect and analyze information concerning the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of all aspects of brain biochemical disorders.
Golden Illumination includes Dr. Eric Braverman's Magazine-"35th Year in Medicine" Issue 2010, with each Brain Formula order.
Please take the Dr. Eric Braverman Brain Deficiency Quiz below. Here you can learn which brain lobe is deficient and then purchase the brain formula for that deficiency. So extremely important!
Click here for most recent article "Treat Your Brain Well"
The Brain Health Quiz – Why Take It?
- Your unique brain chemistry (the combination of the neurotransmitters acetylcholine, dopamine, GABA, and serotonin) controls how you think, feel, and behave.
- These deficiencies are the direct causes of many medical problems.
- Knowing how to restore deficiencies or imbalances is the way to begin regaining your health.
- The results of this quiz will show you which neurotransmitters you are deficient in, and how to correct it.
Total and add up the True answers in each of the 4 categories below.
The category with the highest number of True answers will be the Brain Lobe that is deficient. The results of this quiz will show deficiencies in one or more of these biochemicals. Resolving deficiencies is the way to begin regaining our health.
Results with score #'s of 1 to 5 is a minor range, 6 to 9 a moderate range, 10 and greater is a major range. Address the moderate and major ranges.
- At parties I can't control my eating.
- Caffeinated drinks, like coffee, tea, or sodas, put me in a better mood.
- I am a smoker.
- I am a very domineering individual.
- I am eccentric and do things differently than others.
- I am self-centered.
- I am very hard on myself.
- I bloat easily after eating.
- I crave sugar.
- I drink more than three alcoholic beverages per week.
- I eat alone.
- I eat my lunch while I'm working.
- I eat only to re-energize my body.
- I find exercising invigorating.
- I get easily depressed or blue.
- I have a temper.
- I have gained more than 20 pounds since I was 20 years old.
- I have no energy to exercise.
- I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning.
- I know I need to exercise, but I always seem to put it off.
- I need to have at least one cup of coffee to jump-start me in the morning.
- I overeat when I am stressed.
- I sometimes experience total exhaustion without even exerting myself.
- I tend to be a loner.
- I'm hard on myself but I'm harder on my friends and family.
- Cheese is a large part of my diet.
- I am a person who can't get enough new ideas or experiences.
- I am detail oriented.
- I am flirtatious.
- I can't get enough new drugs or new places.
- I crave fatty foods.
- I don't exercise anymore.
- I eat lots of low calorie foods like fresh fruits and vegetables.
- I experience mood swings.
- I find it more comfortable to do things alone rather than in a large group.
- I have had an eating disorder at some point in my life.
- I have lost muscle tone.
- I have tried many alternative remedies.
- I lack imagination.
- I like to talk about what's bothering me.
- I like to try new foods and cuisines.
- I love yoga and stretching my muscles.
- I need a lot of love and nurturing. I often feel agitated.
- I tend to see myself in a desirable light.
- Losing weight is a priority for me.
- Lunch or dinner is usually accompanied by at least one glass of wine.
- Some people say I have my head in the clouds.
- Sometimes I don't remember what I've eaten at the end of the day.
- When I eat, I love to experience the aromas and the beauty of food.
- Caffeine has little effect on me.
- Cooking is one way I take care of my family/loved ones.
- Dinner is not complete without dessert.
- I can create strong, lasting bonds with others.
- I can sense that others want to hurt me.
- I choose the same things to eat all the time.
- I crave bitter foods.
- I don't have specific food cravings.
- I embarrass easily.
- I frequently drink too much.
- I have experimented with drugs.
- I have fits of rage.
- I like yoga because it helps me relax.
- I lose my temper easily.
- I love to try new things.
- I need a lot of food to fill me up.
- I often feel fatigued even when I have had a good night's sleep.
- I overeat.
- I share too much personal information about my life with others.
- I take my time eating my meals.
- I tend to worry more than I used to.
- I'm nervous and jumpy.
- I'm afraid of confrontations and altercations.
- My thoughts get too confused.
- When I make a decision, it's permanent.
- Eating is one of the main ways that I socialize with others.
- I am a deep feeling person.
- I am easily irritated.
- I am extremely suspicious.
- I am very artistic.
- I believe my ideas are superior.
- I can easily take advantage of others.
- I can't find meaning in life.
- I can't relax.
- I crave carbohydrates.
- I crave salt.
- I don't do the activities I used to enjoy.
- I drain myself giving to others but then fill myself with food.
- I engage in daring activities such as skydiving, motorcycle riding, etc.
- I've had thoughts of self-destruction or suicide.
- I find myself thinking about the same things over and over again.
- I have less energy to exercise. I have many frivolous relationships.
- I just like to "eat, drink, and be merry."
- I need an alcoholic drink in order to get a good night's sleep.
- I need to eat right before going to bed.
- I rarely stick to a plan or agenda.
- I usually grab a quick meal on the run.
- I'm never very hungry, although sometimes I find myself eating more than I should.
- I'm not as strong as I used to be.
Results: Scores with #'s of 1 to 5 is a minor range, 6 to 9 a moderate, 10 and greater is a major range.
1. Total “True” Responses: Dopamine Deficiency
2. Total “True” Responses: Acetylcholine Deficiency
3. Total “True” Responses: GABA Deficiency
4. Total “True” Responses: Serotonin Deficiency
- Add up the True Answers in the 4 catagories
- Then circle the highest number of the 4 catagories this is your most deficient nature and is the one which is most likely to lead to illness. Often, you burn out your edge just by being yourself. For example, if you are GABA deficient it is likely that you are a dopamine nature, these types often push themselves too hard at work and burn out their edge.
Any category between 3 and 5 true statements is considered a minor deficiency.
Any category between 6 and 8 true statements is considered a moderate deficiency.
Your age in years differs from the physiological age, and the age of your brain. This is really a way of saying that what is really important for overall health is first and foremost brain health and fitness.
Dr. Braverman’s emphasis on the health of the brain was a wake up call for me. We don’t normally think about it, but your body cannot function optimally if the master controller, your brain is not functioning properly.
The cornerstone of brain health is the balance of your neurotransmitters, which are the chemicals that allow your brain’s processing operations to be carried out. A neurotransmitter is a chemical that is involved in processing signals between neurons and other cells.
The four primary neurotransmitters involved in maintaining a balanced brain are:
- GABA – Gamma-aminobutyric acid
Each of your neurotransmitters is essential to proper brain health and when any one of them is deficient or out of balance with the others, problems result which can ultimately affect all body systems, leading to very serious, and even life threatening health conditions.
Your brain age is dependant on the right neurotransmitter balance, and when problems in this area are identified soon enough, it becomes possible in many cases for you to treat these imbalances with diet and over the counter supplements rather than drugs.
Golden Illumination is so pleased to offer Dr. Braverman's Brain Deficiency Quiz. We recommend all of our customers to take this test before purchasing the Brain Formulas. ~View Brain Quiz above~
Change the Price Set to View Affiliate Pricing
Since 2006, Golden Illumination has listened to many customers sharing despair and discomfort about their health issues. We have concluded what is common to many of our customers and the cause of havoc in the body. Candida, a fungus when NOT addressed, is the big issue. Many of our customers are eating foods that proliferate the Candida fungus! Some of these foods are: oils, nuts, seeds, flax seed, yeast, yeasted breads, grains, sugars, and excessive intake of fruits.
Golden Illumination created the Health Tips document to illuminate and educate their customer's with important information. Please view these below.
Click here for Candida page
Click here for Golden Illumination Health Tips page
Click here to take the Chinese 5-Element Questionnaire-An accurate Natural Health System of Constitutional Support. When completing this questionnaire, call us to give your score results. For no cost to you, we will identify which Chinese 5-Elements will support your Constitutional Health...Earth, Fire, Metal, Water, and Wood. These products are the first of their kind and can be given to your dear pets too!
Click here to take Dr. Braverman's brain test, see if you have a deficient brain lobe and purchase Dr. Braverman's book, The Edge Effect.
Call us to hear how we administer these products to our dog Maji. Toll Free: 866-650-6086
Want insights on handling the tensions
of daily living?
Subscribe to Eckankar’s
FREE Email Newsletter: www.SpiritualWisdomJournal.org
From Louise Hays
Are you struggling with challenges this month? Do you need a pick-me-up after a troublesome day?
Every month Louise tapes a special message just for you, so you can call when you need some
empowering words of wisdom.
To listen, just call (760) 431-3600
If you are calling outside the U.S., this is a toll call.
Thank you for the Health Tips
e-mail I received yesterday.
Your concern for our welfare
is much appreciated, and
uncommon these days. Keep
up the great work, it is always
a pleasure to read your updates.
You ARE making a difference for
those with ears to hear. God bless
you and all of your family, friends,
and customers. -Eric/Buffalo
Thanks again for the follow-up
.. I appreciate your interaction
with your customers..makes a
positive impression for integrity
Robin~You're an amazing spirit I
could feel your energy from over
the phone..It was wonderful to
speak with you..keep enlightening
the world with your brightness..
I've already passed the knowledge
you've shared with me along ...<3Chloe~
||"The Edge Effect" By Dr. Eric Braver (SKU: 05)"The Edge Effect" Achieve total health and longevity with the balanced brain advantage. A proven program to reverse and prevent aging that will be a must for all “baby boomers,” by a leading figure in the medical field and a frequent guest on national TV. This could be as close to a fountain of youth as mankind will ever come, the truly scientific answer to how to reverse or prevent the debilitating effects of aging, including memory loss, weight gain, sexual dysfunction, and Alzheimer’s.
||Brain Energy-Dopamine Formula (SKU: 01)Brain Energy: Used for symptoms related to loss of brain energy and dopamine: Fatigue, lightheadedness, weight gain, routine task difficulty, diminished libido, and sexual dysfunction.
||Brain Memory-Acetylcholine Formula (SKU: 02)Brain Memory: With Ginkgo and more Acetyl-L-Carnitine. Used for symptoms related to loss of brain speed and acetylcholine: Memory lapses, difficulty concentration, confused thinking, dry mouth.
||Brain Calm-Gaba Formula (SKU: 03)Brain Calm: New formula, now with higher potency Passionflower. Used for symptoms related to loss of brain rhythm and GABA: Anxiety, trembling, hyperventilation, palpitations, cold or clammy hands, ringing in the ear, lump in the throat, and butterflies in the stomach.
||Brain Mood-Serotonin Formula (SKU: 04)Brain Mood: For symptoms related to loss of brain symmetry and serotonin: Insomnia, sleep disorders, backache, headache, shortness of breath, PMS, and phobias.
||Cellphone Protection Click Image for Discount (SKU: SCT101)Click image to receive quantity discount. The Safe Cell Tab is a device which attaches to your cell phone and reduces the emission level of electromagnetic radiation. It converts the electromagnetic energy into low level infrared energy, drastically reducing the harmful effects.
On page 114 of The Edge Effect, Dr. Eric Braverman states, "As was the case with other pollutants such as PCB's, fertilizers, and pesticides, early warnings about electromagnetic fields (EMF's) were initially discounted. But studies have confirmed the hazards of concentrated exposure to magnetic fields and micro wave radiation. Their negative effect on acetylcholine has been documented as well. So choose to live as far away as possible from power lines, stand away and to the side of microwave ovens, use incandescent or full-spectrum light bulbs instead of fluorescent ones, and always use the hands-free attachment for your cellphone. Studies show mixed results of fluorescent lights on ADD and of electromagnetic fields on mood, health, and obesity, but based on what I've seen in my office, these mixed results will later prove to have a direct effect on your nature."
Dr. Braverman is the only Doctor who explains the sensitivity to EMF's! It is because EMF's deplete the neurotransmitter Acetylcholine.